Custom Fabrication & Sign Limited Warranty
A to Z Sign Company LLC warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- For a (1) year period, if the sign product is determined to be defective, A to Z Sign Company LLC will repair or replace any and all defective parts. Warranty starts from installation date.
- Manufacturer warranty of electronic power supplies & neon ballasts are covered for 1 year from date of installation. This does not include removal of defective units and re-install of new units after 90 days.
- Manufacturer warranty of LED lighting is covered for 1 year from date of installation, the LED light strips will be removed and returned to manufacturer for replacement. This does not include removal of defective units and re-install of new units after 90 days.
- There are no warranties beyond this expressed written limited warranty, we will not pay incidental or consequential damages under this warranty. By this, we mean any loss of business, business expense, or damage regarding sign(s).
- Limited warranty on temporary signs and banners based on material and workmanship only for 30 days. Damaged banner(s) shall be returned to A to Z Sign Company LLC, prior to replacement.
- A to Z Sign Company LLC does not take responsibility for building structure being adequate to support sign(s) and/or interior or exterior building surfaces to accept signage. (re: painting, patching or touch up of surface unless in original bid).
- A to Z Sign Company LLC does not warranty “Human Error, Vandalism, Misuse of Signage or Extreme Weather conditions”. Including: Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Extreme Thunderstorms, Lightning, Snow Storms, Excessive Snow, High Winds and Tornados.
- All signage is built within the City Government guidelines to be structurally sound and approved by City Planning & Building department and larger signs are always engineered by our certified structural engineer.
NOTE ELECTRICAL SIGNS: ELECTRICAL MUST BE AT LOCATION AT TIME OF INSTALLATION FOR US TO HOOK UP, IF WE HAVE TO MAKE ADDITIONAL TRIPS, THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
Electrical to the sign should be installed by a qualified Electrician. A to Z Sign Company LLC is a sign contractor with the City of Houston.
Our contractors license number is #00122356.
This warranty becomes null and void if payment is not made in full at the time of installation according to terms of agreement. All are covered by manufacturer warranty for a period of 1 year. This warranty does not cover costs incurred for removal and re-install after 90 days from date of billing.